Encompass World Partners has equipped and sent missionaries to serve least-reached people and places for more than 100 years.
Encompass was at an organizational change point and faced several communication challenges:
- A move from Indiana to Atlanta, Georgia, transitioned them away from a full-time communications staff. They needed a way to continue sharing stories and maintaining donor communication.
- A reorganization of their workers from a geographic orientation to a vocational orientation in new “missional networks.” They needed to clearly communicate this shift to supporters and donors.
- An aging roster of long-term workers. They needed to reach a new generation of potential recruits interested in cross-cultural ministry.
- Messaging that didn’t resonate with or reach the right audiences. They needed compelling communication to complement their strong visual brand.
Kumveka partnered with Encompass to develop a wide variety of effective solutions:
- Brand Assessment Survey
- Communication Plan
- Blog strategy
- Social media strategy and execution
- Ministry toolkits for Encompass workers
- Within Reach Magazine
- Annual reports
- Communication training
- Organizational Capacity
- Monthly donor newsletter
- Story-driven monthly receipt letters
- Recruiting rack card
- Recruiting journal
- Christmas card